Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sundre June Workshop?


There will not be a Sundre workshop for the month of June, sadly due to my personal schedule of family reunions, pre-grad celebrations with cherished friends and a scrapbook retreat getaway that I get to run away to there just isn't a stitch of time available.
I will post over the next few weeks what is going to be happening over the summer months and see what kind of response I get from everyone. Remember I need a minimum of 5 confirmed attendees before I can make the trip to Sundre for a workshop.

P.S. Don't forget, if you have a theme or project that you would like ideas on drop me a line and it just may become the next months workshop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

She Sure Scraps Alot Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez